|Job Title:||AG NUTRIENTS SALES REP||Job Category:||SOD & AG SALES|
|Location:||SOUTHEAST TEXAS AREA||Travel Required:||50%|
|Level:||EXPERIENCED SALES REP||Position Type:||FULL-TIME|
|HR Contact:||COLTON MOON||Contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Will Train Applicant(s):||YES||Time Frame:||Expires Dec. 31st, 2016|
· Proven sales experience
· Travel within designated region
· Familiar with Redox products
· Sales Rep Experience or Agronomist
· Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Self motivated and driven
· Competitive salary
· Company Vehicle
· Travel Expense Allowance
· Year-end bonus based on department & personal performance
· Comprehensive benefits package
Redox is a specialty nutrient company that focuses on innovative plant growth technology. Since 1992 Redox has been bringing innovative fertility solutions to all markets throughout North America and across the world. This position is created to help continue to grow the Sod and AG market for Redox and existing distribution in that area.
Role and Responsibilities
Working alongside current Distribution, the successful candidate will be focused on supporting sales for Redox products in the Southeast Texas area. Duties will include key customer support, fostering market development, fertility recommendations and coordination of product seminars in that region.
Other responsibilities will include product forecasting and trade show support/attendance on a National and Regional level.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To coordinate and conduct work required to install and maintain irrigation systems at city parks and other grounds; participate in a variety of manual labor tasks appropriate to irrigation systems installation and maintenance; to perform maintenance, landscaping and construction tasks related to grounds and athletic field management; and to assist supervisory personnel with additional related tasks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Perform manual labor and equipment operations related to the installation repair, maintenance and replacement of irrigation systems in athletic fields, including restrooms, drinking fountains, city park facilities, brick and cement structures, medians, and walkways. Diagnose and fix various plumbing and electrical problems related to irrigation systems. Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or equivalent. Specialized training in irrigation systems, electrical components, and/or plumbing systems. Three years experience in irrigation systems installation and repair or a related field. Possession of, or ability to obtain, an irrigation license from the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality within 12 months of employment. Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background, driving record, and medical examination.
HIRING RANGE: $16.18 – $20.22 per hour, depending on qualifications CONTACT PERSON (To whom applications & resumes are to be sent): NAME: Heather Dowell, Parks Manager
ADDRESS: 5109 Bransford Road, Colleyville, TX 76034
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER The mission of the City of Colleyville is to provide unique customer service through our tradition of excellent stewardship, employee innovation, and integrity.
Assistant Superintendent opening.
18 hole course with 9 holes Bent grass Greens and 9 holes Bermuda Greens. We are converting course to Bent grass Greens only in the near future. Common Bermuda and 419 Tees and Fairways. John Deere Irrigation System internet controlled. Multiple irrigation upgrades are currently being done with plans of new controllers and central to be budgeted in the near future.
- Must have pesticide license or able to obtain within 60 days.
- Must be able to be a working assistant and supervise the crew.
- Apply chemicals as instructed by superintendent and keep records.
- Strong Irrigation skills.
- Strong Communications skills written and verbal.
- 2 year turf degree or 5 plus years’ experience as an assistant superintendent.
- Salary $28,500 – $36,000 per year DOE
- 100% paid by employer health insurance for Employee and 80% paid by employer for dependents.
This is a great opportunity to get the experience and or seasoned to become a Superintendent. The candidate that is hired will be trained by superintendent to assume his position.
Send resume to email@example.com
Raveneaux C.C. was designed by Robert Von Hagge, and opened in 1979. Greens were converted to Mini Verde, but Tees and Fairways remain Tifway 419.
- 2-4 year degree in Turgrass Management or related field
- 1-3 years of golf course maintenance experience
- Must be hands on and very self motivated
- Ability to obtain Texas Pesticide Applicators license within 90 days of employment
Salary Position, D.O.E
Send Resumes to Josh Brewer, Golf Course Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org (jbrewer null@null raveneaux NULL.com)