Years of Experience
2+ to 5 Years
High School or equivalent
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Sports Turf Manager
About the Job
Big League Dreams Sports Parks, the premier developer and operator of recreational sports complexes, has an opening for a Director of Maintenance at our League City, Texas location. This full-time position requires the ability to work nights and weekends.
Successful candidates will possess skills in :
* Sports turf management.
* Facilities maintenance and repair.
* Small equipment repair.
* Staff management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Two or more years of experience with the above captioned duties and responsibilities.
* Excellent communication, computer and written skills.
Email resume to email@example.com (scott NULL.bush null@null bigleaguedreams NULL.com)
• 3 plus years previous experience as an Assistant Superintendent or 1-2 years as Superintendent under a Director
• Two year degree/Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Warm season turf grass management a plus
• Ultra-dwarf experience and continuing high performance maintenance experience
• Knowledge and experience with golf course construction and/or renovation projects
• Depth knowledge and experience with, golf course drainage, water quality, irrigation systems preferred Toro Lynx
• Prior experience in high-end golf/country club or hospitality industry a plus
• Strong communication and correspondence skills with the ability to maintain sound working relationships and communications with members, management, staff, ownership, prospective buyers and vendors
• Good organizational skills and the ability to work well independently; attention to quality and detail
• Career oriented with strong commitment to the profession
• Professional appearance and presentation
• Enjoy working with members, guests and associates
• Requires excellent oral and written communications skills
• Possession of a valid driver’s license
• Must obtain Texas Pesticide License with 90 days of employment
• Excellent human relations skills, with a talent for motivating staff and members
• Good organizational skills with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Computer literate, possessing skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Ability to function under pressure, set priorities and adjust to changing conditions
• High work ethic, with sense of responsibility for the role filled within our team
• Must be able to stay organized and work independently
Bluejack National, the first US Tiger Woods designed golf course, is seeking an Golf Course Superintendent. The course is just over 100 acres of Zoysia grass which is all mowed at fairway height or below with Tif-Eagle Bermudagrass greens. The golf course is just one part of a world class resort-style community. The club is looking to fill this spot on its leadership team with someone who can help train, motivate and lead the agronomic team members.
Send resume and cover letter to Eric Bauer Director of Agronomy firstname.lastname@example.org
$65,000 + DOE
Health, dental and vision insurance, 401-K, Uniforms, Cell Phone Allowance, Golfing privileges
Information: The assistant superintendent reports directly to the golf course superintendent. Under the superintendent’s supervision, the assistant superintendent directs and participates in the maintenance of the golf course tees, greens, fairways, and cart paths; supervises the maintenance; and does related work as required. The assistant superintendent may serve in the superintendent’s capacity during his absence. Must be able to calibrate spreaders and sprayers accurately and working knowledge of sprayer. Willing to work 45-50 hour work weeks. Great opportunity to learn and develop. Plenty of room to improve position within company. Looking for a dedicated and hard working assistant looking to improve his/her position in the golf course industry and to be part of a team.
Course type: Private
Irrigation system: Toro
Tees and Fairways: 419 Bermuda grass,
Education: 2 or 4 year turf related degree
Salary: DOE – Very competitive salary range
Position Available: Immediately
Duties: golf course maintenance, help with budget, clubhouse grounds, fertilizer/chemical applications, record keeping of all applications, day to day operations of a golf course.
Benefits: Health insurance, dental, annual vacation, golfing privileges, life insurance, 401K
Send Resume to:
The Golf Trails the Woodlands
2205 N Millbend dr.
The Woodlands, Tx 77380
(P) 281-882-3000 Ext. 2365
RS3 Turf offers a broad range of construction, renovation, and maintenance services based out of Round Rock, Texas. As a rapidly growing company in the state of Texas, we are looking to get bigger, better and more efficient. We are looking to hire a couple of part time hourly individuals, with the potential for a full time employment based upon the skillset and work ethic of the individuals. This is an exciting and promising opportunity for those who are willing to work hard, and put forth a good effort to learn on the job.
You will be part of a great team responsible for helping provide services to baseball, softball, football, soccer, golf courses, lacrosse, etc. Our client base ranges from professional facilities, universities, public and private schools and municipalities.
We are looking for Interested and motivated candidates that have experience in turfgrass, landscaping, or construction. Additionally, knowledge of proper maintenance and operation of a tractor will move you to the front of the list. Ability to operate a truck and trailer are a must.
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. There is an excellent opportunity for advancement in our growing company.
If interested in this great opportunity please call or send resume to:
Robert “Bubba” Blum
email@example.com (rblum null@null rs3sports NULL.com)